The articles posted on this site may be freely copied and re-posted without prior permission, with two strict caveats: you must maintain the correct authorship, and you must not pretend to be me. No permission or notification is necessary to re-post excerpts or individual images. When re-posting entire articles, please follow the guidelines below.
- The original authorship (either the name or email address of the original author) must be clearly indicated.
- A link or a URL must be shown so that readers know where the article came from and can verify its authenticity.
- As a courtesy, please let me know where you're planning to re-post or publish a complete article from this site, so I know why I am suddenly being flooded with hate mail.
- If you put the article on a site that is open for comments or discussion, it must be made clear that it was posted by you, not me, so your readers don't wonder why I don't respond to their comments.
- If you re-post an article, please do not pretend to be me.
- If you modify the content, please indicate that you have changed the article.
- The article may be re-formatted as desired.
- Permission is required before posting the article on sites that require a fee for viewing. Printed media such as newspapers require permission if the newspaper is sold for a fee.
- Images and CSS files on this site can be freely used without restriction provided that the phrase "Photographed by" so-and-so or a link to this website accompanies the image. Please do not "hot-link" to images at this site.
- CSS files on this site can be freely used without restriction.
Some articles here are frequently updated. In such cases, it may be easier to use a link instead of copying the entire article. If you do copy an article, please check this site occasionally to make sure you have the most recent version.
Please note that some large Internet companies tend to "lose" large amounts of email from other domains. If you don't receive an answer when sending mail from a large Internet company such as Yahoo, this is probably the reason.
For more information, or to report any problems with this website, please contact:
I am a research professor with a Ph.D. in biophysics, employed at a non-profit biomedical research institute. I receive no compensation of any kind for the opinions and information on this website and am solely responsible for its content.To Top